The Ryeco Lane Marking System is a viable solution to all your web marking requirements. The Lane Marking System is a pre-engineered atomized spray marking system that can be utilized for any web process.
Systems are available with a number of interface options. The simplest form of interface is a 24 VDC control signal provided by the mill process control equipment, which controls the start and length of mark. Ryeco can provide more sophisticated interface options which define marking system inputs, control the length of a mark, delay the start of a mark, and control the dye volume based on web speed.
Mark sensing options are available for Mark Verification and Defect Mark Identification in secondary processes.
Ryeco’s Lane Marking Systems include features designed to reduce maintenance and improve reliability. The main components are easily accessed without affecting the mounting location. Industrial quality hardware designed with modularity and quick disconnects ensure years of continuous use.
The Ryeco Lane Marking System:
- Sprays 1 color mark on the surface of any web material at any speed.
- Marks can be continuous or pulsed for the length of the defect or as short as 0.5 milliseconds.
- Marks can be visible to the human eye or detected with a Mark Detection System.
- Marks can be invisible and only detectable with a Mark Detection System.
- Marks defects automatically from a Web Inspection System or with process control equipment.
- Operators can manually mark defects via the system’s control cabinet, as they occur.
- Maintenance aided with cleaning and flushing capabilities.
- Defect Marking-The system places marks on a web at a position relative to a defect or process upset.
- Code Marking-The system encodes values onto a moving web.
- Break Marking-The system places a mark on the web after a sheet break is restored.
- End of Roll Marking-The system places a mark on a roll to indicate that the end of the roll is approaching downstream operators and users.
- Registration Marking-The system places marks on a web at precise distance intervals to be used as a registration mark for downstream processes.
- Stripe Marking- The system places continuous or dashed stripes on a web to indicate web orientation or product type.
- Sheet Count Marking-The system counts sheets as they are stacked and places a mark at a specified number of sheets.
- Distortion Monitoring-This system is used to track instantaneous stretch and shrinkage in a flexible web.
- Converting Management:
- Length and Position Control – Identify your current position consistently.
- Auto-Stop on Defects – Eliminate wasted time searching and improve quality.
- End of Roll Auto-Stopping – Never run-off or leave good product on the core.
- Waste Tracking – Track ALL waste or scrap down to the inch (25mm).
- Set-Length Control – Control the precise length of all daughter rolls.
- Stretch and Shrink Monitoring – Identify real-time distortion of flexible webs.